© 2016-2017 | Sundine Enterprises, Inc.
EC will efficiently and economically remove the following, including but not limited to:
- heavy metals are converted to oxides that pass TCLP test, such as boron, selenium, chromate, lead, and mercury
- suspended solids
- colloidal solids
- fats, oils and grease (FOG)
- bacteria, cysts, and viruses
- radioactive material
- micro-pollutants, such as, but not limited to: microcystin's, Benadryl, epilepsy drugs, and fire retartants.
- complex organics such as pesticides from wastewater.
These waste waters will be reduced to clear, clean, odorless and reusable water. In most cases, more especially domestic sewage, the treated water effluent will be better than the raw water from which it had originated.